swallow your Placebo
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le nouveau forum sur Placebo avec leur actualité, des photos, les reviews de concerts, vos impressions sur le groupe, votre espace...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Afi

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Eugénie
Jennifer
Eugénie

Afi Empty
MessageSujet: Afi   Afi EmptyMer 1 Juin à 22:18

Encore un, je sais.

http://www.afireinside.net

Voyez par vous même.
C'est un peu bourrin pour certains, mais je trouve qu'il gardent une certaine mélodie.
Vous pouvez écouter plusieurs titre dans la rubrique 'Music'. (si...)
Et le site est beau en plus.
Que demande le peuple!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Eugénie
Jennifer
Eugénie

Afi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Afi   Afi EmptySam 4 Juin à 19:48

" We held hands on the last night on earth. Our mouths filled with dust, we kissed in the fields and under trees, screaming like dogs, bleeding dark into the leaves. It was empty on the edge of town but we knew everyone floated along the bottom of the river. So we walked through the waste where the road curved into the sea and the shattered seasons lay, and the bitter smell of burning was on you like a disease. In our cancer of passion you said, "Death is a midnight runner." The sky had come crashing down like the news of an intimate suicide. We picked up the shards and formed them into shapes of stars that wore like an antique wedding dress. The echoes of the past broke the hearts of the unborn as the ferris wheel silently slowed to a stop. The few insects skidded away in hopes of a better pastime. I kissed you at the apex of the maelstrom and asked if you would accompany me in a quick fall, but you made me realize that my ticket wasn't good for two. I rode alone. You said, "The cinders are falling like snow." There is poetry in despair, and we sang with unrivaled beauty, bitter elegies of savagery and eloquence. Of blue and grey. Strange, we ran down desperate streets and carved our names in the flesh of the city. The sun has stagnated somewhere beyond the rim of the horizon and the darkness is a mystery of curves and line. Still, we lay under the emptiness and drifted slowly outward, and somewhere in the wilderness we found salvation scratched into the earth like a message."
nanoplatine
miss potins

Afi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Afi   Afi EmptyDim 5 Juin à 12:51

jvai voir ca, enfin ecouter ca^^
Eugénie
Jennifer
Eugénie

Afi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Afi   Afi EmptyDim 5 Juin à 16:13